Just back from Birmingham 2008

Sunday at 5.10.08

Vinnie and I just got back home to York after the 2008 Birmingham Comics Show - I'll write a proper post tomorrow, but I just wanted to mention what a brilliant time we both had, and how lovely it was to meet our first new readers! Hope those of you who bought our first two issues of Harker thoroughly enjoyed them!  Please let us know what you think (either by commenting here or by emailing) - for now, I'm completely pooped, so here's a couple of photos.
More to follow tomorrow - oh, and I'm the good looking one with the beard and slightly more hair...
click to make 'em bigger!

roger 



2 Comments:

I recognise these guys, who are they again? LOL

I have no idea. I've certainly never seen 'em before in me life ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home